Buy games related on this topic at | Amazon
You can now play the new weekly Heroes Brawl event in Heroes of the Storm. Keeping with the spirit of the holidays, it’s an event that kids all across the globe love to play on a snowy day: a snowball fight. It’s called Snow Brawl and you can use your favorite characters to participate in snowball fights. It’s not quite a replacement for real-world snowball fights, but it’s the next best thing for kids who have never weathered the cold just to get even colder in the case of a well place headshot.
There are two different kinds of snowballs you can throw: a fluffy snowball and a heavy snowball. You can find them all over the map. You’re able to hold one snowball at a time. The goal, just like every Heroes Brawl event, is to destroy the enemy side’s core. Players who participate in three fights will receive 1,000 gold and a portrait of what looks like a haunted snowman.
The rules for Snow Brawl are posted below:
- Pick from one of three randomly selected Heroes before entering the Cursed Hollow. Be quick about it though, you only have 30 seconds to choose!
- Two types of Snowball items will appear on the ground throughout the match
- Fluffy Snowball
- A speedy snowball that hits a single enemy Hero in a line skill-shot while ignoring Minions and Structures
- Knocks targets back and deals significant damage
- Heavy Snowball
- An area-targeted explosion of snow that deals extra damage to non-Heroic targets
- Adds a 60% slow to all damaged targets that decays over 2 seconds
- Throw Snowball ability will appear next to your ability bar when you are holding a Snowball (Default Hotkey: F)
- Heroes can walk over Snowballs to pick them up and can only hold one Snowball at a time
- Fluffy Snowball
- Tribute Spawns
- When the first tribute phase arrives, two tributes will initially spawn together – one five seconds after the other.
- When a player picks up a tribute, a new one will spawn somewhere else after a 5 second delay, meaning there will generally be two tributes alive.
- This type of “rolling” tribute spawning continues until either team is cursed.
- Tributes do not spawn during a curse or for 60 seconds after a curse.
- The event will never spawn enough tributes to allow both teams to get cursed at the same time.
- Destroy the enemy team’s Core to win the match!
In other news about Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard has released a new character named Zul’jin. Zul’jin is a giant, green troll who wields two axes; he can throw the axes “muderously fast.”