Chinese publisher Wish Interactive has just debuted their latest title the real time strategy game Wizardlord. We got a chance to get a quick hands on with game at it’s debut at E3 2018. The game is set in a magical land and allows players to take part in intense and seemingly hectic real time battles. Players have to summon beast, minions, and use magic to destroy their opponents towers to win each match.
These strategic fast paced matches demand fast decision making, and forces players to really take expert care when building their decks. Crafting the best deck is key to creating the best spell combinations to really devastate the field and take down your opponents towers. Within an official statement Choc Quan, marketing director for Wish Interactive commented that,
“With Wizardlord , we’re making a play for mobile eSports – one of the fastest-growing segments in competitive gaming, During development, we kept high production values, reliable servers, and fun, polished gameplay as top priorities: Wizardlord is a true contender for the hearts and minds of competitive gamers everywhere.” The key features for the game include.
- Real-time PvP duels: Dominate fast, intense 1v1 battles and 2v2 team play for up to 5 minutes.
- Three playable lanes: Find the perfect balance and timing for each lane to destroy enemy turrets.
- Wide variety of cards: Collect and upgrade powerful elemental and summoning spells like a true mage.
- Deck-building strategy: Build a powerful deck from dozens of unique cards.
- Troops and spells: Trigger elemental affinities and reinforced effects with 32+ units and spells.
At this moment Wizardlord doesn’t have a concrete release date but it is slated to launch globally for both the IOS and Android platforms sometime late this year.