Publisher tinyBuild Games and India-based indie one man developer QUICKTEQUILA are bringing this cute FPS ‘gun ballet’ game, Lovely Planet, to PC, Mac, and Linux via Steam on July 31st. Take a trip to LovelyPlanet, but make sure to bring yours boots of speed with you, as you jump along the way to your destination with infinite amount of bullets with a ‘semi-automatic’ that is used for the enemies that you meet along the way.
In Lovely Planet, players can’t just camp or stop and stare, you will need to use your parkour-like skills to jump and dodge bullets, while also aiming to get the better shot on your enemies. Defeat all your enemies quick, and finish the level quickly in order to earn a star for that level, which will go towards setting world records.
With a hundred levels, and five worlds to discover, players will get to master the levels indeed, with your boots of speed, players can speedrun this in a 60 frames per second 3D world, to final make it to that one far, far, faraway destination, Lovely Planet.
“Lovely Planet hopes to translate the old formula into a version of its own,” according to a QuickTequila statement. “It’s the most authentic first person shooter experience; a game of jumping and shooting.”
Here is the Lovely Planet Gameplay Trailer:
Features that included in Lovely Planet are:
- The most authentic First Person Shooter experience, a game of jumping and shooting
- Hundred levels to master, five worlds to discover, one faraway destination
- Learn and practice each level to earn stars and set world records
- Search for multiple secrets hidden deep within each world
- Precise Gun Ballet at a flawless 60 frames per second! (conditions apply)
- A story so abstract, it’s not told at all – you won’t know what hit you
- Original Soundtrack by Calum Bowen