Larian Studios had announced that the editor for their RPG Divinity: Original Sin, will be released on June 26th on Steam Early Access. Along with this announcement, Larian Studios also released a feature trailer for Divinity: Original Sin, plus details on the editor.
Forget about Goat Simulator, Larian Studios Divinity: Original Sin editor is the first multiplayer game editor since Neverwinter Nights, which will be packaged along with the module called Cow Simulator 2014.
“Cow Simulator 2014 is perhaps the finest cow simulation ever released. It serves as an example mod for would-be creators and permits users to play as a cow (even in co-op with up to 4 players) and complete a quest or fight in the arena.”
The Divinity Engine Toolkit features allow players to:
• Make new adventures that you can play in singleplayer or multiplayer
• You can modify the main campaign or create your own
• Manipulate terrain and edit existing models and textures
• Write your own stories and dialogs
• Create behaviors and scripts with easy-to-use scripting language
• Alter existing or add new skills, stats and spells
• 1-click export to Steam Workshop
• Add and manage your mods via Steam Workshop or inside the game
The feature trailer release can be watched below:
Earlier today, Larian Studios was going to stream on Twitch, where Larian artists will give some lessons to modders with the editor mod Cow Simulator 2014. Their Twitch page mentions the stream for Cow Simulator 2014 has moved to June 26th, at 18:00 CET/9 PDT.
Key features included in Divinity: Original Sin, allows players to:
• Become part of a reactive, living and open world. Explore diverse environments, find myriad creatures and tons of desirable items.
• Experience gripping, party and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos.
• Play in co-op multiplayer and engage in co-op dialogues. Shape your relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
• Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin presents you with a familiar world in another era.
• Classless system lets you shape your character any way you want. Endless item interaction and combinations take things to another level of freedom.
• Create your own adventures and share them online. With Original Sin comes the powerful toolset used by the game’s designers.
For more information on Divinity Original Sin, you can visit: http://www.