Developer Hitpoint Games rogue-like dungeon crawler, Hashtag Dungeon, is a game that is created by tweets, is now looking for you to vote for it on Steam Greenlight. The game has released a new alpha gameplay video, #Dungeon is planned to come out to Android and Windows PC on July 4th.
Last week it was announced on IndieDB that #Dungeon has come to Steam Greenlight, and now a recent announcement on the steam page for #Dungeon, developer Sean Oxspring created an alpha gameplay video of a dungeon that was created by him and his friends, while Hitpoint adds “more monsters and traps to the game.” Players interested in the game can learn more about it through the developer’s official Twitter accounts @HashtagDungeon, @OxyOxyspring, and @Kieran_Hicks. The site also mentions that you don’t have to have a Twitter account if you want to play #Dungeon, but you will need it if you plan on creating dungeons.
The key features for #Dungeon are:
- Truly social gameplay: make dungeons collaboratively using Twitter!
- Designed with player creativity in mind!
- Solid fast-paced gameplay!
- Tonnes of different enemies and traps!
- Built in editor to make dungeon building easy!
- Community is key: We’re always looking to reward awesome players!
- Frequent updates featuring new enemies, traps, tools and more!