Well it’s finally here, the Belgian-developed RPG has launch the new trailer for Cow Simulator 2014, which features highlights from the Divinity Engine Toolkit. Divinity: Original Sin is currently on PC and Mac via Steam Early Access, and will officially be launched on June 30th.
If you are interested in getting the editor, you will be able to get it if you already own Divinity: Original Sin on Early Access. You will need to open the Steam client and go to Library, after that go to ‘Tools’ and find the Divinity Engine Toolkit there. In the toolkit you will see Cow Simulator 2014, and you will be able to test the mods in the editor in order to sharpen your skills before the final game is unleashed on Monday.
“So go ahead, have a cow. Your entertainment is at steak.”
If you are interested in learning how to use the editor and missed the livestream this past Thursday, you can watch Larian artists use the editor to turn Cow Simulator 2014 into “an epic mod worthy of the cow simulation crown,” below:
Information About Divinity Engine Toolkit:
- Make new adventures that you can play in single player or multiplayer
- Create multiplayer campaigns with up to four players
- You can modify the main campaign or create your own adventures
- Write your own stories and dialogs
- Create behaviors and scripts with easy-to-use scripting language
- Alter existing or add new skills, stats and spells
- One-click export to Steam Workshop
- Add and manage your mods via Steam Workshop or inside the game
You can watch the trailer for Cow Simulator 2014, below: