Flying Wild Hog, the indie developer behind Shadow Warriors, brings you the side-scrolling colorful adventure and co-op platformer JUJU, which encourages friends, but also kids and parents to play together. JUJU has released a trailer in time for their debut at E3 2014, which is only around the corner this June 10-12th. JUJU will be making its way to PC and Consoles in Fall 2014. No word on which console it will be on yet.
In JUJU, you go out on a journey and take the role of the main hero, a young, shaman panda named Juju and his lizard best friend Peyo. You have been the task to go save your father, Jumbee, who has been captured and taken control of by an ancient evil. Though just before he was captured by this evil power, Jumbee was able to give Juju a magic mask that allows him to use it to fight back against the evil that was unleashed, plus bring back his father and bring peace to the world.
JUJU features include:
- Jump, Dash, and Chant through four, brilliantly imaginative worlds and over 30 levels of platforming gameplay.
- Cooperative Multiplayer designed to be fun for adults while offering the right amount of challenge for children so that both can play together.
- Peyo to the Rescue with drop-in multiplayer, allowing a second person to jump in or out anytime. Peyo has an additional tongue-attack and isn’t targeted by bosses; perfect for beginning players.
- 9 Giant Boss-Battles that require ingenuity and cunning to defeat; not violent combat. With every victory, Juju grows stronger, unlocking new levels and gaining powers to use in the journey ahead.
- Secret Areas hidden throughout the worlds offer rewards to those with the curiosity to explore, and the skill to overcome the obstacles inside.
- Time Challenges await the best players. Do you have the skill to beat the best times and win the Golden Cup?
Watch the the E3 2014 trailer below: