With the start of December underway, Animal Crossing Pocket Camp is kicking off the month through the game’s first post-launch seasonal event celebrating the festive season.
The event started yesterday, Nov. 30, and included a Santa hat as part of the daily login bonus. Pocket Camp‘s mechanics are different from mainline Animal Crossing games, and the way the holiday festivities run differ as well. To earn holiday-themed furniture, players must craft them with a seasonal material, candy canes. The peppermint sticks can be rewarded to players by fulfilling animals’ requests or completing special timed goals. Candy canes can also appear as rewards in Shovelstrike Quarry.
— Isabelle (@animalcrossing) November 30, 2017
Crafting the seasonal furniture also rewards players with a variety of items, some refunding an amount of candy canes, while others offer Leaf Tickets or Santa clothing pieces (top, pants, skirt, boots). Most pieces of furniture heavily feature red and green with splashes of gold and white among the festive variety. A list of all pieces and their crafting reward is listed below.
- Big Festive Cake ➝ 5 Leaf Tickets
- Festive Bow Tree ➝ 20 Leaf Tickets
- Festive Fireplace ➝ 20 Leaf Tickets
- Festive Streetlight ➝ 80 Candy Canes
- Jingle Checked Bed ➝ 40 Candy Canes
- Jingle Fence ➝ Santa Coat
- Jingle Checked Rug ➝ Santa Boots
- Jingle Checked Sofa ➝ 20 Candy Canes
- Jingle Snow Globe ➝ 80 Candy Canes
- Mountain of Presents ➝ 20 Candy Canes
- Three-Ball Snowman ➝ Sparkle Stone
The remaining parts of the Santa outfit, the pants and skirt, are available by completing 30 and 70 animal requests respectively. Players only have until Dec. 25 to check all the winter items off their lists, since the event is scheduled to end just before 10 p.m. that night. Otherwise, pocket campers will likely have to wait until next December, as the in-game notice states limited-time items may be available in the future.