Online Game Developer Bluehole Studio, has released a new update for their MMORPG Tera: Rising, called Wounded World and will be going live on July 8th. The update will add 4 new dungeons, offers new elite gear, new game modes and epic bosses.
Tera takes place in realm called Arborea, a realm that is filed with ancient gods and its the players time to become a hero, and fight along side the ancient gods and fight against the enemies. Tera allows players to take control of what happens, between fate and enemies. Though players will also take control of the flow in the economy and will also have an impact on the community environment. In the update for Tera, you will also have new quests. The dungeons range from one player rescue to bosses that you will need a party of 10 to fight. Wounded World, will be able to allow players to pick up some of the most unique gear that includes the Deathstain, Vandraul, Koleogg or rally sets, and players will also be able to get rare loot from the toughest and mightiest foes.
The four new dungeons that are in the new update are, Abscess, The Rift’s Edge, Lakan’s Prison, and Ghillieglade.
The Abscess, “The Great Rift is a wound in the world—and part of it has become infected. Seek the source, and burn it out… before it spreads!”
- Type: 7-Player Surgical Strike
- Key Features: Cut and burn your way through the bizarre creatures erupting from the Abscess and the mutated bosses that lead them
The Rift’s Edge, “Battle along one of two paths, through the path of hostile villagers and sentries or a succession of BAMs, to reach the insidious Yativio corpse-flower, the giant hornet Vesporax, the dreaded Koleogg, and finally the fabled Floating Stone.”
- Type: 10-Player Big Boss BAM Slam
- Key Features: Join the explorer, Vandraul, as he recruits adventurers to help secure the near-mythical Floating Stone, from the clutches of the gargantuan beetle-beast Koleogg
Lakan’s Prison, “Hidden in the Great Rift since before the Age of Mortals lies a secret prison, built for one inmate: the reptilian god, Lakan. But now an ambitious sorceress is about to stage the world’s most dangerous prison break.”
- Type: 3-Player Prison Protection
- Key Features: Fight your way through waves of enemies and a fatal boss in order to put a stop to Risalke’s plan to free the deadly prisoner, Lakan
Ghillieglade, “A patriarch has been driven to madness by a primeval monolith. As he and his people begin to unravel, mortals everywhere must beware the dire consequences.”
- Type: 1-Player Rescue Mission
- Key Features: Defeat the creatures of the ghilliedhus’ primal forest. Rescue Banyakas’s ward spirits— or be forced to battle them later. Win Deathstain items, molten tokens, and more.