Sony is having a flash sale in which they are offering up to 80% off on over 130 Playstation 4, Playstation 3, and Playstation Vita games this Easter weekend along with many hit movies. For Playstation 4, players can buy the complete BioShock series for $29.99 USD, BioShock: The Collection includes BioShock, BioShock 2, and BioShock Infinite. It includes all single player add on content, the “Columbia’s Finest Pack”, and the director’s commentary all at 50% off up until April 17th. The Last of Us Remastered and Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection are both 60% off, at just $7.99. Dishonored: Definitive Edition is 70% off at $5.99. You can also get the Lego Harry Potter Collection for $11.99 and the Megaman Legacy Collection for $5.99.
There are some big discounts on Playstation 3 games as well:
- Dishonored Game of the Year Edition is 70% off at $5.99
- Wolfenstein 3D for just $1.49.
- Prince of Persia Classic Trilogy is 75% off at $9.99
- Devil May Cry HD Collection is also 75% off at $4.99.
For the PlayStation Vita:
- There are alot of Disney games at 60-75% off
- Classic adventure game players can purchase Grim Fandango Remastered at 80% off, just $2.99.
Also If you watch films on your PlayStation, you can get 50% off The Lord of The Rings Trilogy: Extended Edition $24.99. The Hobbit Trilogy is on sale for $19.99. Also users can get 3 times the Sony reward points on all flash sale purchases that they make up until Monday, April 17th. These are just some of the deals available to you right now in the PSN store, there are many more to check out on the PSN store.