Today, Bandai Namco revealed two new things about their upcoming game, Jump Force. The first thing is a new trailer that showcases the story of how all of these characters get together. The other thing that they revealed was that My Hero Academia will be joining the fight, as Izuku ‘ Deku’ Midoriya will be a part of the roster. He will also be bringing his super move “Detroit Smash” that he and another My Hero character All Might uses as part of their powers.
Guess who’s Detroit SMASHING!!! into #JUMPFORCE.
— Bandai Namco US (@BandaiNamcoUS) December 19, 2018
The Story Trailer delves into the story of Jump Force where many of the villians of the various anime invade the world. The only thing that can stand against them are all of the heroes of their respective anime. However, you can fight alongside your favorite heroes by being able to customize your avatar. You can customize your physical appearance and customize how you fight by utilizing skills and powers from the various anime.
There are many beloved manga characters that’ll be in the game. In celebration of the 50th anniversary of the weekly Jump magazine, developer Spike Chunsoft went all out. As of today, here are all the characters who will be in the game:
- From the Dragon Ball series, Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Piccolo, Cell and Trunks.
- From One Piece, Monkey D. Luffy, Sanji, Blackbeard, Roronoa Zoro, Sabo and Boa Hancock.
- From Naruto, Naruto Uzmaki and Sasuke Uchiha.
- From Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke Urameshi and Yonger Toguro.
- From Bleach, Ichigo Kurasaki, Rukia Kuchiki, Sosuke Aizen and Renji Abarai.
- From Saint Seiya, Pegasus Seiya and Dragon Shiryu.
- From Rurouni Kenshin, Himura Kenshin and Shishio Makoto.
- From Yu-Gi-Oh, Yugi Moto and the Duel Monsters Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl and Silfer The Sky Dragon.
- Kenshiro from Fist Of The North Star, Ryo Saeba from City Hunter and Asta from Black Clover will also be in the game, and of course the aforementioned Izuku ‘Deku’ Midoriya from My Hero Academia.
- Light Yagami and Ryuk from Death Note will also be in the game, but they will not be playable, as they are a part of the story of the game.
Jump Force will be released on February 15.