Grand Theft Auto 5 has, since its release, continued to come out with a plethora of free content to keep it on the top of the food chain within the gaming community. In Rockstar fashion, the new content will be free, include some new content, and bring in some decent deals to go along with it.
In a blog post earlier this morning, Rockstar announced that yet another bike would be making its way into the game along with a brand new adversary mode. The bike will be part of Benny’s garage content and be upgradable and customizable with every aspect of its existence.
Benny has seemingly gone back in time with the uber-customizable Pegassi FCR 1000 – now available in GTA Online. This fully-featured beaut of a bike treads the fine line between old-school, no-frills engineering and a tight-trousered hipster’s delight. An instant classic, this bike will be the envy of your grandpa, even if he did disown you.
To go along with the new bike they have also opted to include a new adversary mode, Vehicle Vendetta, which pits players against one another, obviously. Players and their teammates will go around on their vehicles and pick up power ups, trying to kill the other team or course. Here is a breakdown from the post of the different power ups that will be available during the game.
- Beast: Automatically transforms you into a Rhino Tank.
- Detonator: Removes obstacles and objects from the arena.
- Bomb: Place up to three bombs around the map to destroy trailing enemies.
- Rockets: Fire rockets at oncoming drivers to incapacitate them.
- Repair: Returns vehicle back to max health.
- Ghost: Become translucent, allowing you to drive through enemy vehicles to steal their power-ups.
- Jammed: Forces the accelerator on for the enemy team’s vehicles.
- Flipped: Reverses the enemy team’s steering, acceleration and braking controls.
- Zoned: Slows down time for all players.
- Deadline: Automatically switches you onto the Nagasaki Shotaro complete with devastating light trail.
- Random: Chance to collect any power-up except Detonator.
As per usual, Rockstar will also be handing out some pretty good deals on some in game purchases beginning tomorrow the 3rd, and running until the 16th. Players will have access to the following deals:
- 25% more GTA$ on Vehicle Exports
- 25% off Special Vehicle Warehouse Renovations & Special Cargo Warehouses
- 50% off Grenade Launcher
- 25% off Engine Performance Upgrades
- 25% off Body Armor, Ammo, Throwables and Explosive Weapon Ammo
- 25% off all Masks
In other news, sadly, Grand Theft Auto 5 will no longer have snow falling after tonight. So if you play on making bloody snow angels you may want to hurry, its your last chance until next year.