Naughty Dog recently announced a new multiplayer DLC for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. They announced it on their official Twitch channel. The Twitch broadcast covered its content and had a Q and A session. The DLC includes new weapons, new vanity items and more. The entire list of what the new DLC will contain is posted below.
- Will add new weapons, including assault rifles and pistols.
- More vanity items as well, including some based on the Last of Us in-game comic Savage Starlight.
- A new version of the King of the Hill mode is included. The first team to reach the point cap will then have to capture one more hill, the Victory Hill, giving the losing team one more chance.
- New taunts.
- People who buy any Uncharted Points earn VIP status, which gives you a 40 percent boost on Relics, up from 20 percent.
- The update was going to include a new map, but some “last-minute” performance issues meant that it’s going to be delayed. It’s coming “very soon.” The map is called Treasury.
- New Boosters added to Survival mode.
- A new personal stats page will let you see all of your multiplayer achievements.
- The Classic mode will be tested again in Uncharted 4’s beta test playlist in the future.
- Naughty Dog is considering a “medley” playlist that would include multiple game modes.
- There is one more major update coming to Uncharted 4 after this one.
- A colorblind option is still on the table but is not being worked on now.
- Naughty Dog has no plans to add split-screen to Uncharted 4.
The costume itself is posted below.
The unnamed DLC is a free expansion and a part of a year’s worth of updates, similar to free updates for the Halo series. The previous update for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End includes new maps, weapons and emotes. The biggest update so far is Survival, a horde style co-op campaign.