Pokemon trainers can now add a special Salazzle and Mega Stones for Diancie, Gallade, Gardevoir and Lopunny to their collection through two Mystery Gift codes in Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Players will need to pickup a free card from participating Gamestop stores between Aug. 14 and Sept. 4 to get their code for Salazzle.
The Poison/Fire type reptile comes at level 50 with Fake Out, Toxic, Sludgebomb and Flamethrower in its moveset. Salazzle retains its unique Corrosion ability, which lets it poison any Pokemon, including Steel and other Poison types. Additionally, the Toxic Lizard Pokemon will already have a Focus Sash equipped, preventing a one-hit knockout if the user has a full HP bar.
The other current Mystery Gift, a set of stones including Diancite, Galladite, Gardevoirite and Lopunnite, can be redeemed through a universal code (which is POYONG) from the Pokemon website. These Mega Stones, along with stones for many Mega Evolution-capable Pokemon can only be found in Sun and Moon through download codes.
Older codes for Mega Stones such as Mewtwonite X and Mewtwonite Y from March still work, allowing newer players and everyone else access these otherwise rare items. Below is a list of each code and the respective Mega Stones it unlocks. Details for redeeming codes will also be included.
- Mewtwonite X, Mewtwonite Y (M2DESCENT)
- Mawilite, Beedrillite, Audinite, Medichamite (INTIMIDATE)
- Pidgeotite, Steelixite, Heracronite, Houndoominite (AZUL)
- Sceptilite, Blazikenite, Swampertite, Cameruptite, Banettite (MATSUBUSA)
- Tyranitarite, Abomasite, Manectite, Aggronite (SABLEVOLANT)
To redeem these codes:
- Boot up Sun or Moon
- Press ‘Mystery Gift’ on the main menu
- Press ‘Receive Gift’
- Move down to ‘Get with Code/Password’
- Enter code(s)
- Return to the main menu and select the save file
- Visit any Pokemon Center and speak with the deliveryman
Receiving the Mega Stones in-game includes an option to add all stones to player’s bags at once, while gift Pokemon are added to the player’s party one-by-one.