Techland’s recently released zombie survival action game has just gotten a new patch, which adds a new difficulty level.
This new patch 1.05 will hopefully satiate players who felt that the game became far too easy once players attained high-level weapons that were capable of killing just about any foe in one hit.
In addition, four new outfits have been added to the patch, which can be unlocked by finishing the story campaign once.
50 new weapons have also been added, beefing up the game’s already considerable arsenal, which currently consists of just about every blunt and sharp weapon conceivable.
A new Gold class weapon level has been added, and, in keeping with its name, is that much harder to find.
Beyond that, patch 1.05 contains a number of balancing tweaks and fixes to multiplayer. The full patch notes are below:
* Hard Mode added
* National outfits added
* 4 outfits as a reward for finishing the story campaign added
* Over 50 new weapons added
* New weapon rarity level – extremely rare Gold weapons added
* Various balance tweaks of weapons, loot chests, shops and crafting
* Various improvements to game quests
* Improvements in natural movement flow
* Resolved various stability issues including co-op
* Improved overall game performance
* Various improvements in world and character art
Be the Zombie:
* New option to enable zombie invasions with co-op disabled added
Linux specific improvements:
* Added AMD Radeon support (Please note – the NPC dialogue lip-sync will be enabled in a future patch)
* Improved performance significantly
* Fixed glitch when changing resolution
* Improved mouse scroll speed in map menu
* Disabled SSAO and AA options (TBD)
* Fixed minor rendering issues
* Fixed screenshots capturing
* Fixed crashed related to audio driver