Indie Game Studio Black Forest Games, who has brought us the award-winning jump’n’run hit Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, has released a new and first major update for their multiplayer action game Dieselstormers. Come play as a Dieselknight and come into a game that has you hunting for some Orcs. Now with this new update, you will definitely be blasting your way through these orcs in the “Firestorm” update. Players will get plenty of new content, including a new weapon, the “Elemental Caster”, this weapon will allow players to fire a burst of goop to eliminate every single enemy who has walked in their path and who have step foot into the city of Ravensdale. You can get your hands on the game and also the update for PC via Steam, and if interested in buying the game, it is for $18.99.
Along with the “Elemental Caster,” players will also get to experience an upgraded weapons modification system that will allow for more options. In the weapon modification system, players will be able to maximize damage, speed, or range, which will definitely help out with blasting away anything that walks in your path. There are more effects that you will experience in the game including, shrapnel bullets that will burst on impact, if you use mines, you can scatter them around in order to make the maximum blast effect. In the “Firestorm” update, players will also get to experience even more dangerous enemies and better loot.
The full features that you will experience in the “Firestorm” update, include the following:
- New weapon: the Elemental Caster. Fire great gouts of bouncing goop!
- Higher challenge ratings now feature more powerful enemies and better loot; the challenge rating cap has been raised to 100
- Active frame mods: have your bullets starburst into shrapnel at the point of impact, scatter mines and more!
- New secondary mission type: Rush – beat the enemy rockets to the finish for extra loot!
- New active engine mod: explode your enemies!
- The crafting interface has been improved for clarity. Added tooltips.
- The game now supports all controller types and allows you to freely customize your button layout
“There’s more action and variety coming to Dieselstormers with ‘Firestorm’ – and that’s only the beginning. We plan to release more updates every few weeks in order to give players a good experience, even at this early stage of development,” mentioned the Managing Director of Black Forest Games, Andreas Speer. “First of all, we want to collect as much feedback as possible right now. We’re looking very closely at the players’ wishes and suggestions, using them to create a great game.”
Here is the early access trailer for Dieselstormers:
Here was a recent little ad that was released couple weeks ago for Dieselstormers, highlighting that the game is for those who need something harder: