Buy games related on this topic at | Amazon
In the age of smartphones and wifi its clear that technology has come a long way from dial up internet and motorola razors. Mass Effect: Andromeda has a solid plan for utilizing one of the most widely used devices in the world. By creating a companion app for their game, they have opened the door for players to have access to their multiplayer characters while on the go.
Dubbed Apex HQ, the app will allow players to track their progression within the game. The app will also display information about what players have unlocked, such as what characters and rewards you have been given. Everything on the home screen can be adjusted to whatever widgets you wish to see first.
What stands out in the app is the ability for players to adjust their character load out while they’re away from their console. What’s cool about this is that the next time you log into the game, the character changes you made in the app will have been enacted within the game itself. You can change your load out when sitting in class bored and then go home and try it out.
To be able to do this however, you will need to take a few steps. First of which, you will need to log into your EA account that will be linked to your console or PC that you will be playing Mass Effect: Andromeda on. If at the point you download the app and log in, but haven’t played multiplayer yet, you’ll still be able to track your progression.
Below you can find a list of features offered on the app as they appear on the Apex HQ web page. Mass Effect: Andromeda will release soon, so stay strong, the release date will come eventually.
• Here, you’ll get a snapshot of your multiplayer progression so far.
• Each widget on the homepage is customizable – you choose which ones to show or hide, and the order they appear.
• Tap ‘Send Feedback’ to report a bug, suggest an improvement or just let us know what you think.
• See who you’ve unlocked so far, mark your favorites for later, and set an active character for your next match.
• Adjust your active character’s loadout before jumping in to multiplayer. Here, you can equip, swap and modify weapons so you’ll be ready to play at a moment’s notice.
• Further your active character’s skill tree progression by spending points to learn skills, or re-spec them entirely.
• Send out Strike Teams from in-app in return for in-game rewards for successful missions.
• Recruit and equip new teams for greater chances of success.
• Customize team names and descriptions for fighting force that’s uniquely yours.
• Track your progress as you unlock characters, rewards and inventory items in the Collections section.
• Watch as you rise through the ranks in the global leaderboards, and see how you stack up against your friends.
• See how you’re doing in multiplayer challenges, check out achievements you’ve unlocked so far (and the ones you haven’t), and view your progression towards each bonus stat.
• View details all APEX missions currently available. You can also see which missions you’ve already completed, and when incomplete ones expire.
• Get all the latest news and updates on what’s happening in Mass Effect: Andromeda’s multiplayer.
• Window shop and see new store items available for purchase in game.