Buy games related on this topic at | Amazon
Blizzard Entertainment recently released an update for PC’s Heroes of the Storm, adding a new Event, Battleground, and Hero to the Nexus, as well as UI improvements, and balance changes. Players will also be receiving a new hero or 4,000 gold.
To claim your free hero all players have to do is download the update and log in. Players can choose either Anub’arak, Thrall, or Tyrande, If you already have one of the heroes then they’ll be replaced by Nazeebo, Sonya, or Uther. Players who already own all six characters will instead be given 4,000 gold to spend at the shop.
Alarak, the new character, is now able to be purchased from the shop. “Alarak is the newest melee Assassin to enter the Nexus, and introduces a number of new mechanics and concepts to the game”. Here is a full list of abilities that Alarak can throw at his enemies.
- You deal 100% bonus Ability damage versus enemy Heroes.
- Discord Strike (Q)
- After a 0.5 second delay, deals damage to enemies in front of you and silences them for 1.5 seconds.
- Telekinesis (W)
- Push yourself and any enemies hit from the targeted point toward the targeted direction. Enemies pushed by Telekinesis also take light damage.
- Lightning Surge (E)
- Deals damage to an enemy and all enemies between you and the target. You are also Healed for 75% of the damage dealt to Heroes.
- Counter Strike (R)
- Become Protected and channel for 1 second. If you are attacked during this time, you will send a shockwave forward that damages enemies in its path.
- Deadly Charge (R)
- Channel and then charge in the targeted direction, dealing damage to all enemies in your path. Charge distance increases based on the amount of time spent channeling, up to 1.6 seconds.
- While channeling, movement commands will cancel Deadly Charge at no cost. Taking damage will interrupt channeling.
Along with Alarak comes a new battleground, Braxis Holdout, which requires players to capture two beacons that will spawn near the center of the map. The longer your team has control of the beacon, the more Zerg you gather. the longer a team keeps control of both beacons, the stronger their Zerg army will become. After completely filling their holding cell, both will open, releasing their Zerg forces.
There is also some new additions added to the shop. Machines of War Bundle will be available from September 13 to October 18. Herald of N’zoth Bundle will also be available, but only until September 27.