Buy games related on this topic at | Amazon
GTA 5 just dropped a new online game mode that pits teams against each other in a fantastic way. To make things even better, Rockstar will also be putting out a new surfer van along with some Thanksgiving bonuses.
The new Adversary mode will support up to 16 players on two to four different teams. What sets it apart from other adversary modes is the fact that players on each team will start out with some of the most powerful weapons GTA has to offer.
Each team will choose one of the four pre chosen load outs and kill other teams until they reach their kill quota. Upon completion, the team will then get lower powered weapons, making it harder to kill their opponents. As their kill count rises, weapons will decrease until there is a final round of one hit melees, bringing the match to an end.
Here is the list of each load out:
- Loadout 1: RPG > Minigun > Special Carbine > Heavy Revolver > Sawed-Off Shotgun > Machete
- Loadout 2: Railgun > Combat MG > Musket > Heavy Sniper > Pump Shotgun > Knuckle Duster
- Loadout 3: Sweeper Shotgun > Compact Rifle > Mini SMG > Compact Launcher > Double Barreled Shotgun > Pool Cue
- Loadout 4: RPG > Railgun > Heavy Shotgun > Advanced Rifle > AP Pistol > Knife
Not everything can be as dangerous as a new adversary mode, there are also vans needed to move from one felony to the next. Rockstar graciously added a way for players to get to the beach in style with a fresh new painted van.
Players can also get their hands on some awesome deals for Thanksgiving and black Friday. Here is a full list of what you can get your hands on:
Over-indulge yourself this holiday week and feast on these special GTA Online bonuses:
- Double GTA$ and RP in Kill Quota (November 22nd – 28th)
- Double GTA$ and RP in Every Bullet Counts, Running Back and Inch by Inch (Thanksgiving Day, November 24th only)
And in the spirit of Black Friday, enjoy a delicious 25% off these GTA Online items up through November 28th:
- Vehicles: Buckingham SuperVolito and SuperVolito Carbon
- Vehicle Customizations: Rims, Turbo, Liveries, Resprays, Engine Mods
- Clothing: Biker Clothing (not including Deadline Outfits) and Tattoos
- Weapons: Compact Rifle, Carbine Rifle, Assault Rifle